Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring vacation is here at last...

I apologize for the lack of posts.   Spring vacation is upon us!  I am in Maryland visiting my 2 1/2 year old niece.. she is the smartest, most beautiful, most fun 2 year old there ever was... I am so happy to be here.  The drive only took about 7 hours.  We hit some traffic in New Jersey and in Delaware, and the rain was a damper, but all in all it was a great road trip!   So I am here, in Maryland, babysitting my Lulu.. who, by the way, is sooooo freaking cute, and i decided to blog.  The last couple of days at school were great.  The kids worked hard and really did deserve this vacation.  Again, another story to show how great my kiddos are... I had to go to the office first thing on Friday and deal with an issue... when i returned to the classroom one of my child specific aides asked, "Should the kids be doing the book award paper you left out?"  At first I was very confused, but then I remembered I made copies of some reading responses and must have left them on the table.  So, to make a long story short, my kiddos took it upon themselves to take this response that they thought they must do and run with it... I am so proud to say they are my students.. who does that? who plays by the rules to a T..?  They are so aware of their routine that no mater what is sitting on the table, they believe they have to complete it.. Well, I am soo proud of my students.. especially on a Friday before vacation.  So here are some pics of my kiddos.. I am so lucky to have such an amazing class!















-Miss Zakar

3 comments: