Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've been given the SUNSHINE AWARD!!!

 

I'VE BEEN GIVEN THE SUNSHINE AWARD! 
YIPPEEE!

Thank you so much Mrs. D
Check our her awesome blog at

The award responsibilities:

1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
 
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.

Q and A:

1. Favorite Color?
{Red}

2. Favorite Animal?
{Dogs. I love my Russy!. :) }

3. Favorite Number?
{14. Sports number growing up}

4. Favorite drink?
{Arizona Green Tea}

5. Facebook or Twitter?
{Facebook, but it is getting boring}

6. Passion?
{TEACHING!}

7. Giving or Getting Presents?
{Giving!}

8. Favorite Day?
{Saturday! :) }

Now, I'm passing this award on to the following blogs:
 

Thanks again for the wonderful award!
Happy Teaching!!

1 comment: